Who hasn’t heard of an IZOD golf shirt?
The name IZOD has been around a long time in the world of apparel. It was in 1951 that the IZOD golf shirt really took off and was being warned by a number of celebrities and big-name sportsmen. The company has been going strong ever since; even after being taken over by Phillips-Van-Heusen in 1995
IZOD and IZOD Club are proud sponsors of the PGA and LPGA as well as the large number of American golfers who play golf and live the golfing lifestyle. Because of this they have become known as one of the greatest knit shirts in history.
The IZOD golf shirt has an interesting marketing stature behind it. It uses new modern and youthful influences balanced with classics form the past in all their designs. This makes for a totally unique look in the shirt. When you tie this in with the high quality of these casual fashions you can’t do anything but love them.
What are they about?
* Technologically advanced yarns that draw moisture away from the body.
* This helps to keep you cool and dry on those hot days.
* The shirts are all pre-washed and totally breathable.
* They offer SPF 40 protection from the sun.
* They have short open sleeves so as not to restrict your swing.
* And finally they have these really cool side vents for airflow under the shirt.
Personally I find these shirts to be really lightweight and smooth on your skin. They feel a little like silk and have a flow to them that will remind you of that. The IZOD shirts are also known for their vast array of bright colors that they are available in.
So if you want to feel good look great and hope fully play better go out and get yourself one of the most recognizable names in sportswear and try and IZOD golf shirt.